1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panorama in Ulead Cool 360?

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by sorceress, Nov 4, 2004.

1. sorceress

sorceress Member

I merged 3 or 4 photos but when I play them they are cropped and look a bit disfigured (I disabled warping). Basically I used some photographs of me with my friends and all I can see are our jackets :). There must be some setting somewhere but I can`t find the manual. Can you help me?

2. sorceress

sorceress Member

Oops, I posted in the wrong place...this should go into "Software discussion" I guess. Sorry! Can some fo the moderators please put this thread where it belongs?

Thanks!

3. sorceress

sorceress Member

Oops, I posted in the wrong place...this should go into "Software discussion" I guess. Sorry! Can someone of the moderators please put this thread where it belongs?

Thanks!

4. manyone

manyone Member

i've played with ulead cool 360 (trial version) and it's ok. but it doesn't seem to have an image-reduction option while building the panorama. i'm assuming you did not plan to create a 360-degree panorama so during the creation process, you should have picked wide-angle instead of full-360. you can go ahead and create the panorama and save it. to view, you have to double click on the viewer and provide the file name - you'll see an option for viewing circular or flat - pick flat. that way you can control the + and - buttons to zoom in and out of the image. good luck