1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pansat 3500

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fjcross, May 5, 2006.

1. fjcross

fjcross Member

How i enter a new code in the pansat 3500?

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Try entering 8282 with your remote. That should take you to the key screen. Enter new keys in the NAG 2 section and hit OK. Then exit out.

Jerry

The latest bin files for the 3500 have the auto roll feature that will find the new keys for you automatically. You won't have to enter the new keys anymore.

Last edited: May 6, 2006
  3. fjcross

fjcross Member

where i find the new bin file

4. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

try dssevolution.com or al7bar.tk

sorry but i'm shocked that you actually have a pansat and dont know where to get the files. maybe it's just me but i had all my stuff together before my box even got to my house, i opened it up, and within 20 minutes i was watching tv.

5. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Same here, I had all the files and software weeks before I received my 2700A. Here is another good FTA site. Home of Blacklist the code writer.

http://www.future-fta.info.

Everything you need for a Pansat is there.

Jerry

6. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

thats the URL!! i've had a heck of a time remembering where he moved it too, good thing my stuff has stayed up :)

7. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Yea, they changed the end to INFO from COM. The only problem is the last 2 days its been almost impossible to log on due to DISH playing with us again. Anyone with the auto roll bin got shut down. You had to shut off auto roll and manually enter the keys to get back up until they rewrite the bin file. But all is well right now.

Jerry

8. davpar

davpar Member

not sure if anyone is here monitoring this, but here goes anyway....running a pansat 35oo. after i got fried i flashed to factory, loaded the 122 bin, scanned the birds, reset to default, loaded the keys and....scrambled/bad signal. any idea what i'm doin wrong? turned the box off, looked at the keys, erased the channels and started all over. set to default before and after keys went in, set key EMU to off and still nothing. can anyone help? the other sites are completly shut down, can't get into my regular one or any of the ones you guys listed...

9. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Here is the present fix for right now to get your system up and running.
    If your running an auto roll bin with the option to turn it on or off it needs to be OFF at this time. DN is sending false key signals like they did before which makes the FTA boxes keep searching for a new key. Turn off auto roll---input the latest keys and you should be ok to watch tv. I'm sure that in a few days we will see a new bin to fix the auto roll again. For now it works this way. If you need the new keys, PM me and I'll send them to you. I won't post them in open forum. If you can't shut off auto roll---install one of the older bins that had the manual key entry until this is fixed. I was only down about 15 minutes when this started, everything is working OK on my 2700A.
    @davpar---I think your KEY EMU has to be ON for the keys to work. Only the Auto roll needs shut off.
    Jerry

Last edited: May 26, 2006
  10. davpar

davpar Member

Thanks Jerry. I ended up flashing the 145 bin again (122 didn't have autoroll, but it wasn't working) and now it's working.

11. dodger18

dodger18 Member

Can anyone help a newbie, have pansat 3500 need to know how to scan in sats ech7 and echo 8.6 and amc 2 also when and how do I do a blind scan

Thanks so much

12. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

@dodger18, Answered this in your other post. Check there. Also try not to double post. Its against forum rules. Just a friendly suggestion. Hope the link helps.

Jerry

13. dodger18

dodger18 Member

Sorry about the mess up, I put in another post because I couldn't find my original post or you reply, could you repost your reply or help me find the original, I know noting as sgt schultz would say

14. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Last edited: Jun 7, 2006
  15. dodger18

dodger18 Member

still lost. cant get into forum, registered and cant access, please help

16. dodger18

dodger18 Member

Any news about current semi outage, also any breakthrough on hd fta?

17. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

No new bin files yet. I guess this is a harder one to crack but most channels are still working. Only a select number are down. PPV's can still be watched on the mirror VOD channels in most cases. We just have to wait it out.

Jerry

18. CPK2006

CPK2006 Member

Hey guys,

I have owned a Pansat 3500s since the beginning of April. Since April I have had to enter new key codes, get the bin updated and now my unit has lost channels again. Also Since the last bin update two weeks ago my unit shuts off intermitently.

Is this what I should expect from a Satelite dish? Do they really go down this frequently? Are they really this flakey?

Thanks

19. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

First off, there was a slight bug in that last bin that caused some units to cycle off by itself like yours is doing. I think a fixed bin came out to correct that. As to the constant key changes and bin updates, you came in about the time DN started playing hard ball with the encryption codes. I have been using my 2700 about a year now. For the first 6 months I didn't have to do much of anything to it. The last few months have been change after change. I don't know if it will be a constant battle or if after a few more changes it will level off for a while. The game goes on. We will have to wait and see.

Jerry

Last edited: Jun 27, 2006
  20. CPK2006

CPK2006 Member

Thanks for your feed back Jerry. I held off buying a dish for years for this very reason. Do you think it is worth while buying a "support" contract from my dish guys for when these problems happen or can I make these changes myself? I am a high tech redneck that is very good with computers!