1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PAY ATTENTION IF YOU ORDER ALADDIN CHIP FOR XBOX. I GOT BURNT!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by sidekick1, Sep 3, 2004.

1. sidekick1

sidekick1 Guest

I purchased an Aladdin chip from Console24.com. What was posted on the site was an Aladdin Advance Plus. What I received was an Aladdin Advanced 32 <---- Two models older than the chip that I ordered! I was a little suspecious when there was a little sticker over the chip that has the 32, 64 or + on the chip. When I removed the sticker the chip reveiled it was a 32 chip. Pay attention when you purchase a chip and make sure you have the correct one when it arrives.
    I went back to the web site I purchased it from and looked to make sure it was an Aladdin Advanced Plus that I ordered, which it was. When I clicked on the link to look at the larger picture of the chip I ordered there was a console24 logo over top of the chip which tells whether what chip it is.

I GOT BURNT!!!!!! DON'T GET BURNT TOO!!!!

2. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

Try contacting the site via email or phone and ask them why you recieved this chip.

Keep trying until you get an answer, dont let the bastards get away with it.