1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Game

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by 3cTP, Dec 26, 2005.

1. 3cTP

3cTP Member

ok well i installed brothers in arms earned in blood when it came out. i'm getting a new pc but the install cd doesn't work because it got pretty badly scratched. i was wondering if t here was a way to create a bin file or an iso from wat is installed? if sumone knows how i can burn the game i have to install on my other comp plz help

2. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

hi i have brothers in arms road to hill 30.iso and i need a no-cd patch but i got one from hoodlum and it didnt work.plz can anyone give me a website or sumtin.

3. SypherTek

SypherTek Guest

@ 3cTP - you cant make an iso out of things that are already installed it just doesnt work like that.

@ BIGnewb... stop downloading illegal games and asking how to use them... its not big and its not clever.

4. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

dont worry i've made a commitment a long time ago.by the way this thread is old as hell.

5. SypherTek

SypherTek Guest

@ big newb... this thread has only just gone over 1 month old so i wouldnt say its as old as hell