1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Gamepad

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by lu27cho, Nov 27, 2005.

1. lu27cho

lu27cho Member

I bought Guilty Gear X for the PC and was excited to play only to find that my controller (I have a USB to XBox adapter, so an XBox controller) does not recognize diagonal directions in the game. Thsi is very frustrating for a fighting game as you can imagine. I tried configuring it in the control panel of the game but I can't (only can program the buttons not direction). Is there any way that I can fix this? Thanks in advance

2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

i have a logitech wingman, usb controller which is very similar to that of a early ps2 controller.Works a charm

3. lu27cho

lu27cho Member

Are you using that wingman controller with PC fighting games and can you move diagonally? How did you configure this? Please help.

4. SypherTek

SypherTek Guest

Just thought id add this for the hell of it but microsoft have unwillingly released the greatest PC game pad ever....

The XBOX 360 Pad.

Jus plug it into your PC in a USB port and if you choose to search the internet for the drivers when windows prompts you it actually installs as an XBOX 360 pad and you can use it for all your pc games

cool no?

5. lu27cho

lu27cho Member

That is quite alright, I have an XBox controller which is perfoming greatly. I just got the best drivers for the XBox controller and am now happily playing all the games that I desire on my PC. Q.E.D.