1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC hardware info sites what do you recommend

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by topppps, Nov 2, 2007.

1. topppps

topppps Member

I took an A+ certification course so I know a little about computers I was wondering what are good sites to keep up to date about PC hardware and builds?

2. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

Just a little? lol

Umm, I'm not sure as to what site will keep you up to date on new hardware, but you could always use google and look for pc hardware forums. To buy things, use newegg.com if you live in the USA.

3. dizzyduck

dizzyduck Regular member

This site is definitely a good source. Read the news section here and you can keep up to date on software,hardware,etc. If you don't see what you need here, check out PCMag.com or check out online stores such as NewEgg.com, ZipZoomFly.com, or TigerDirect.com. Thy usually promote new items and give fulls specs and reviews. If you want more detailed info on a particular product, try Cnet.com and do a search for product in question.

4. topppps

topppps Member

Tigerdirect has to be one of the worst sites for getting a damn rebate off of. Anyone like Tom's Hardware?