1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC or Drive???

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by robpac, Nov 16, 2004.

1. robpac

robpac Member

I have a new Mad Dog 52x cd-r and it reads fine, but when I burn any kind of cd it only burns part of the files. So I sent it back and got a new one...well the new one does the same thing. Now I know I bought the cheepest burner I could find but I'm thinking it might not be the drive. Can anyone help?

2. Streamcod

Streamcod Member

well in my view these brands can make good cd-r writer driver (....from good to normal)

1.Liton
    2.Iomega
    3.Samsung CDRW
    4.Mitsumi (i still have no trouble with it)
    5.Nutech check ( http://www.nuniverse.com/ )
    5.hp (fine, no problems)
    6.LG

i want you to put more information what system you have maybe something wrong in OS maybe!

...:::need more help ask for it:::...
    [Streamcod]

3. robpac

robpac Member

I running Win XP Pro sp1 P4 2.4 GHz processor with 1gig ram. I have a 120 GB SATA Hard Drive and a 40 gig IDE. I Burn with Nero 6.6, I tried to slow the burn speed down, bought new disks, and increased the buffer size, burned with different software all with similar results. The drive is a Mad Dog 4 in 1 combo drive. I have the same problem weather I'm burning music or data. Nero tells me it burnt fine but if I verify data it locks the computer, when I look at the files they all seem to be their but most with 0 kb file size. Thanks for responding, if you need anymore information let me know