1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC SOFTWARE SUGGESTION [games]

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by mac53, Oct 25, 2004.

1. mac53

mac53 Guest

I am suggesting that a section be started to discuss PC software. This forum is the largest I've seen and I've seen quit a few. I am asking the forum boss, if he/she would consider opening a "new" section for PC Software Discussion. Thank you ;)

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

For games, we have set up a sister site called Blasteroids.com. I must admit that it is very much "under construction" at the moment -- and has been like that for a year or so -- but once we get our higher priorities sorted one day, we'll focus on working on Blasteroids and try to make it as big in games as AfterDawn is in audio/video scene.

3. mac53

mac53 Guest

Thanks drD...

Yeah, I'm familiar with that site and a member...I have posted some questions there a while back and not a sole has answered...but it is cool to know that blasteroids is Afterdawns sister site, though. You have a good one too. ;)

4. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Yes, I know. Blasteroids lacks the "critical mass" in terms of userbase to make it a very useful resource right now. Then again, we haven't promoted it very heavily, due various reasons -- one of them being the fact that the forum software it uses is about 1.5yrs old version that lacks several functions that aD's forums have. In addition, we don't have moderators, etc there yet. But things will change. When? Can't say, but hopefully within few months :)

5. mac53

mac53 Guest

dRD...

How does one become a moderator? Although I'm searching for answers in reference to a couple of my prodjects. I sure have some time to spare.

;)