pc to tv adapter

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by whiskey99, Dec 27, 2015.

1. whiskey99

whiskey99 Regular member

HI,I have a SABRENT adapter that is supposed to convert PC to TV but so far all i get is a color test pattern and OSD but it will not go a picture.

I bought a 50ft. s-video to hook up to a component input on back of TV from PC as that is supposed to best set up on this TV.

The make and model of TV is MITSUBISHI 65411 65" i believe it is whats called a DLP as i can get a 1080i picture on cable tv.

When researched s-video cables they are good out 150',then i made the mistake of looking for other converters and that opened a can of worms as to how many converters are made and as usual my problem it will be something simple and stupid as to why i can not get a picture on TV,thank you
    The sabrent is a tv pc-85

2. whiskey99

whiskey99 Regular member

HI,This is how i was able to hook up my pc to tv as follows.
    HI,I have found a solution to my PC to TV ADAPTER problem i bought a adapter from MONOPRICE that hooks up to a vga outlet on the PC to a vga input on the adapter,then i used component cables to go from adapter to my TV,i also bought a vga cable with audio cable hook up.
    I now have a connection from my PC to TV and also get a 1080i picture,also can put PC on the TV screen.
    MONOPRICE part# 8668 for converter and #3339 for cable with audio,now just have to tweak picture on big screen TV.

aldan likes this.