1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pc to tv adapter

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by whiskey99, Dec 27, 2015.

1. whiskey99

whiskey99 Regular member

HI,I have a SABRENT adapter that is supposed to convert PC to TV but so far all i get is a color test pattern and OSD but it will not go a picture.

I bought a 50ft. s-video to hook up to a component input on back of TV from PC as that is supposed to best set up on this TV.

The make and model of TV is MITSUBISHI 65411 65" i believe it is whats called a DLP as i can get a 1080i picture on cable tv.

When researched s-video cables they are good out 150',then i made the mistake of looking for other converters and that opened a can of worms as to how many converters are made and as usual my problem it will be something simple and stupid as to why i can not get a picture on TV,thank you
    The sabrent is a tv pc-85

2. whiskey99

whiskey99 Regular member

HI,This is how i was able to hook up my pc to tv as follows.
    HI,I have found a solution to my PC to TV ADAPTER problem i bought a adapter from MONOPRICE that hooks up to a vga outlet on the PC to a vga input on the adapter,then i used component cables to go from adapter to my TV,i also bought a vga cable with audio cable hook up.
    I now have a connection from my PC to TV and also get a 1080i picture,also can put PC on the TV screen.
    MONOPRICE part# 8668 for converter and #3339 for cable with audio,now just have to tweak picture on big screen TV.

aldan likes this.