1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC VS. MAC Whats Better :)

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by observent, Mar 1, 2007.

1. observent

observent Guest

OOOOOOOK :D bros im here to kno witch is better mac? or pc?

2. corn

corn Guest

Depends what you are looking for. I don't know much about Macs, but my friend has one, and there ok, but I would never give up my PC.

3. celebi10

celebi10 Guest

I think they both have their strong points. I have both. On my mac, I didn't have to install ANY drivers for internet, printers etc. Also you don't have to install any virus protection on it either. This point is my opinion: I think mac is easier to use. I have used PC's for 7 years and I've been using Mac for 3 years and I already know how to do twice as much on a mac as I do on a PC. Mac processors are better. Also my opinion. There are a few apps that I found need double the power the mac versiond does when they are the exact same thing. Hope this helps!

4. Guided

Guided Member

Also, when it comes to video editing, which alot of people nowadays are starting to to do, Macs win handsdown, this is because of the time it taks PC to oraganize video data and PC's do not have the processing power of a Mac :)

But to brighten up the PC way of things, PC's have the advantage point when it comes to gaming, in that case just go get one of Dell's XPS notebooks or an Alienware game machine.

5. celebi10

celebi10 Guest

I agree. PC's have more games but mac's are better for productive things and out-of-the-box features and other things too.

6. Sandwich1

Sandwich1 Guest

If you want pure performance, PC.

7. ps2gen

ps2gen Regular member

but i you want a safe, secure home pc, reliable and noob friendly, then a mac is for you
    But if you want power and performance and also a better range of applications, then a pc is best

Last edited: Apr 8, 2007
  8. Guided

Guided Member

@ ps2gen

Mac's should not only be considered as "noob" friendly, but as diverse computers designed for both beginners and people who are tech wise.

Mac's also give power and performance, you don't think 16 Gb (yes, pricey) of RAM is not power nor performance? Mac also has a widerange of Graphic Cards from both ATI and nVidia. And lastly, Mac's are exspanding day by day in the area of apps.

just my 2 cents,

-Guided

9. celebi10

celebi10 Guest

In the words of the wise: "Once you go Mac, you'll never go back."

10. JohnH666

JohnH666 Guest

haha lol