1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC vs Xbox

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by TheReturn, Feb 6, 2006.

1. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

2. Neoncat

Neoncat Member

You can achieve this one on pc. Actually I can play oblivion with no hogs.

Humm... A plus?

What kind of plus is this? I have 5.1 card and I can get 5.1 sounds in game.

This is what I mean when I said that consoles are ruining pc-games. Interface for consoles and wheres pc interface, bah... I can also point out the shitty textures of oblivion is a big minus and thats also because of XBox360. Compass with arrow where to go & fast travel is also for brainless consolezombies. Fortunately those can be modded out, but they kinda ruined this game.

@ Shanikwa
    Not bad one. Can run oblivion with max settings and even tweak some more eyecandy.

3. brownkid

brownkid Regular member

wow...this post it really late lol

but anyway i would say that the xbox in someways but the pc has its pluses

usually i see better graphics with the xbox. i have no worry about restrictions as said before. and personally i cant play first person shooters with a mouse....i find it hard to controll, especcily with halo and comand and concure renagage. but with an xbox controller i can easily play games like that. Also it has more and better games on it than the pc.

But then again, i love rts games like warcraft and you cant get those for xbox. Also most computer games you can play online for free and dont need to worry about a faulty connection

well thats my oppinion

4. N00B5235

N00B5235 Member

You gota think about comfort too.....

With the xbox u can sit on your couch or lazyboy chair and play xbox till ur thumbs fall off

However with a PC if u sit there and play a FPS game for about 3 to 4 hours u start to get a stiff neck.....LOL, yea i know im lazy

5. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

Yeah, I agree. lol

6. N00B5235

N00B5235 Member

About my point of view, or im lazy? :)

7. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

8. janrocks

janrocks Guest

@noob5235

That hits the nail right on the head...comfort..I like to sit in the warm with a beer in the comfort of my front room and play til my fingers fall off..

Instead of the cold hovel of my computer room where I keep my machinery, out of sight, out of mind..until it crashes again!!

9. Neoncat

Neoncat Member

Humm...

And I don't want to play with xbox, 12" TV with one speaker on the floor of my cold cave with only some penguins to warm me up. ;)

10. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Ahh well thats it.. I have 26" flatscreen lcdhd tv with 100 watts of audio seperates just for my xbox...now that's cool..but Penguins? In April??..are you in Scotland??? ;)

11. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

lmao. God damn, you guys are so funny.

I got my own tunnel for my game base. I got a hardmod xbox, a 23" monitor, an PC, a bed and a fire place. I share my monitor with xbox and PC. It is perfect to play games here on summer. But it is kind of cold in the winter. That is why I have a bed and fire place. I can even do BBQ during playing games.

Is that Kool?

12. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

sssswwwwwweeeeeeettttttttttt

13. janrocks

janrocks Guest

That fire sounds good...somewhere to store Turok and Street, Vert, Dirt? (stuff the atmosphere..global warming, our friend with the penguins could do with some of that!)... and not forgetting barbie horse adventures...I nearly forgot the suckiest game ever...but then again..Turok ain't a game is it?...ha ha ha :)..now I start to understand more why you retire, You're turning into a vampire!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2006
  14. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

@ Janrocks
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............u know they have help for that kind of stuff...u know pills and stuff

LOL, just kiddin

15. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Hey I'm a lot more strange than you could ever imagine...

This is me on a good day, google me sometime and you may find out how strange I am...........

Pills.. I don't need 'em..I have a bright orange Prozac pen!!

16. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

what? vampire? you are worng. I am turning into a Dracula.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2006
  17. janrocks

janrocks Guest

How do you mean?? Turning Welsh..Learning to play snooker and becoming 6 times world champion?? lol.. ;)

Don't mind me... I'm in F***wit mode :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2006
  18. dejahboi

dejahboi Regular member

im pretty much lost what people are talking about here

19. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Mostly nothing, but even your comment fits nicely with the apparent randomness of it all,,

*embrace the strange, for tomorrow never knows*

20. esrever

esrever Regular member

It all depends on how much money you want to invest.