1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pchelp

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by stud911, Sep 2, 2006.

1. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

right then.... let's rewind - where did you get to with your original problem...?...

2. UNDERDAWG

UNDERDAWG Guest

OK MAYBE I WAS WRONG FOR 2THINGS DOUBLE POSTING AND FOUL LANGUAGE. BUT THERE R OTHER PEPOLE THAT BROKE SEVRAL FOURM RULES AND DID NOT GET PUNISHED WHY?

3. creaky

you wound people up - they should have known better to react to you but i'll bet they're embaressed; all you need to do now is please lose the CAPS LOCK and we're good to progress your problem

Last edited: Sep 5, 2006
  4. UNDERDAWG

UNDERDAWG Guest

5. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Creaky, Earlier in the thread I helped UNDERDAWG aka stud out with his problem and then from there it got out of hand...not pointing the finger btw.

Glad to see we have reached an agreement here and hope that you (UNDERDAWG) prove yourself here at Ad.

:)

6. UNDERDAWG

UNDERDAWG Guest

i have one request (please reactivate my first account stud911(juniormember))

7. creaky

i can't do that, you'd have to PM an Admin to see if they'd do it. To be honest you may as well stick with this username ?, let it all get forgotten that way....

anyways, here's a start, i recently bought an awesome 320gigger - a Western Digital WD3200JB Caviar SE (7200RPM ATA 8MB cache). £55 plus VAT (in UK though). i read great reviews on it before deciding on it.

i'm not as up to speed as i used to be on all things PC as i got a bit disillusioned/disinterested with PC's back in 1990 when i got married. A few years later i got back into PC's but since then i only research just enough to enable me to buy something new for myself, ie i don't keep up with every little bit of new PC hardware, i leave that to the younger generation :)

8. UNDERDAWG

UNDERDAWG Guest

oh i do not need anymore pc help thanks i bought an alx i am so but so very impresssssed with it! my grams died so she left me 20grand so i said what the hell let me buy an alx!

9. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Cor, where do you get your hdd's from lol - pretty good deal by the sounds of it :D

10. creaky

@UNDERDAWG - cool. what did you buy in the end then ?..

@ripper - i went with ebuyer (didn't shop around too much, seemed like a reasonable privce and i've used ebuyer a fair few times before)

11. UNDERDAWG

UNDERDAWG Guest

ohhh yeha great deal its faster then the xps400! + i got a military discount so i reallllllly got a good discount on it 2! hey do u know if i could put linux (for hacking) and mac (for play) and windows on that monster?

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

there's no putting mac on there, but you could dual boot with windows and linux.

13. UNDERDAWG

UNDERDAWG Guest

replying to creaky: i just i tested it out at a friends house it has not yet arrived to my house cauz ita be pc so i think it will take a while before it gets here i put a 500gb harddrive a intel dual core multistalking processssor any many other cool things i can not wait any longer! thanks for the answer linux and win