1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PcsXbox v18

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by antispam, Apr 15, 2007.

1. antispam

antispam Member

Desperately trying to find a solution to this.

I have everything setup, running XBMC. I've tried 5 psx games (.bin .iso .img versions of each) and I encounter the same problem when loading each ROM. Simply put, it won't display, the game is running but I only see the same gray screen. I can hear everything, I can do everything in the game (go through menus, start the game) I just can't see anything. If I pause the emulator (pressing down R-Thumb) I CAN see the game in the paused mini-screen. Why is it I can't see anything whilst actually running the game? Is this a settings fault in pcsxbox, in xbmc, in the rom or something else. I've tried a variety of settings and consulted various guides for optimal settings using pcsxbox but I still only see a gray screen when running the games. Any ideas?

2. DodgeM4s

DodgeM4s Member

Try using the psx BIOS if you have it. I gave up trying to play psx games on the xbox it just gave me the shits.

3. antispam

antispam Member

I've tried that on all games. There's something I have to be overlooking. The games work except the display. It's like the channel isn't tuned in correctly. Could it be a PAL/NTSC problem, where would I address that, the emulator, the rom, XBMX? It's irritating because I know it's something stupid, I can see the game when it's paused just not when it's running D: