1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***People with no lives Support thread**

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by tripplite, Jul 7, 2008.

1. tripplite

tripplite Guest

so to day at about 7'oclk i realized i have absolutely no life...this occurred when i asked my self the question no man should EVER ask himself....."What have i done to day"?

and what have i done to day really??? i watched 7 Gilmore girls episodes....i went into town to buy soap ....i fixed the water line for the pool and spent the rest of the day eating or sleeping......i could go into greater detail but i wont :D

at any rate for the past 3 weeks i've been doing nothing, i should be looking for a job but I'm not.......

so in my infinite free time i've decided to create a support thread for people just like me who DO absolutely nothing!!!

so your not here to listen to me whine about my crappy life.... but rather discuss your boring and empty lives with me and other people who also take pride in doing nothing 24/7!!!!!!
    have you ever spend several days doing nothing? several months? a year perhaps? share your stories!!!

2. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

You and this thread are win!

When I graduated from college I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for a month or two. It is funny, when you are busy as hell, you dream about doing nothing. Yet when you do nothing everyday, you wish to be doing something useful....unless you are Paris Hilton I suppose.

I salute you for this, a lot of people do not have the guts to post such a thread.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  3. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

Trippy, you are a human being - not a human doing!

It's fine to do nothing for a while, recharge your batteries, decide what you want to do with your life. Makes a lot more sense to think about what kind of a job you want and what you really want to be rather than taking any job that comes along just for the sake of it.

I'm doing very little at the moment, out of my personal choice. I plan on getting back into the swing of things after the summer. :)

The only thing i'd question here would be the Gilmore girls. Was there really nothing better on? lol!

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

I don't have a life, but I'm certainly not doing nothing. I get up and cleaned up in the mornings, go to job #1, come home and change, go to job #2, get home again and realize that it's only 6 hours until I have to get up for job #1 again. >.<

On the weekends, I crash. I'll cut the grass, do a bit of maintenance in the garage or the house, and maybe hit the local pool hall for some billiards, then it's already time for the week again.

It's not that bad, though. The girlfriend is in Hawaii on an archaeological dig, and I don't really have any friends left or connections left in my home town. I just have to survive until this fall, when I go back to school and move into my apartment. The girl will be back there, too. :)

5. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

LMFAO! Dude, I nearly cried after reading that - thanks for the laugh! Don't you hate watching those commercials they have aimed at dead beats sitting around doing nothing. There mostly some lame online school advertisement, injury accident lawyers, infomercials, and help I've fallen and can't get up adds. It's ok trippy, we have all been there one time or another.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2008
  6. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Uh and men should watch 7 Gilmore girls episodes?

7. corn

corn Guest

Yeah, I know how it feels. Occasionally I play WoW for days on end. Or just watch Scrubs 'till I call someone. Pretty sad theres nothing to do anymore.
    But you watch Gilmore Girls? WTF?

8. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

Lol, I just read you are 14 in the smokers thread! Nobody expects you to be out there trying to cure cancer at your age ;p

But yeah, do not watch Gilmore Girls. We don't want you committing suicide at such a young age :p

9. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

Is it bad that I watch the Hannah Montana show?

/Hannah Montana FTW!

10. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

Depends.....do you have the lights off & are naked sittin in a bean bag chair eating cheetoes?

11. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I guess the good side is no one is claiming they are sitting up at night watching Broke Back Mountain. Not that there would be anything wrong if those that read this do.

12. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

LS?? :p

13. tripplite

tripplite Guest

well i kept my self entertained....took a train ride to NY got a burger said hi to a friend then went home.....that was my day in a nut shell how was your lives gents??

oh and one more thing the weather here in jersey is dam hot.... and in my pitiful attempt to do electric work on the pool i seem to have knocked out power to the AC??? wtf....i shouldn't play with circuit breakers anymore.....

btw this thread is for people who are just dam'ed bored with the summer, so you guys with jobs and girls can leave now LOL

14. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

LMFAO - that just made my day! Especially the Cheeto's part. Actually, I was eating the spicy kind. Below is the been bag that I was sitting in.

[​IMG]

Trippy, you aren't one of those spray tan jersey queers are you?

[​IMG]

15. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

It's raining again. It's been raining here for over three weeks now! :(

It's supposed to be our summer and I want to go fishing!

It's really boring sitting around waiting for the weather to get better. I know that there's lots of stuff i should be doing, but i just can't seem to get around to it.

Anybody doing anything interesting? :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  16. tripplite

tripplite Guest

im photo shopping pictures of goodswipe from high school.....he had pigtails back then///// wasn't he such a mess???

[​IMG]

17. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

LOL, too bad that's not me!

18. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

Hi guys, seen as your telling your life storys i will quote my actions for today and perhaps till next week

i called in work said im suffering from a severe ailment which is stomach cramps

then i went to town and bought a PS3 and MGS4

went home completed MGS4

took apart my XBOX Please fix me and fixed it again

went to my girlfriends house and had enormous delight for the rest of my day. how does this compare to your lives?
    on a scale of 1 - 10?

19. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

Win just for the word usage. Sounds fun, except I would substitute the game playing for something else. And you win again because my fiance is currently extremely pissed off at me, so I will hot be having any enormous delight for quite awhile :(

You scale makes no sense to me, but as of right now, your life> my life.

20. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

stang, what did you do to piss off the fiance?