1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

persisting flash problem..

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by dam++, Apr 28, 2005.

1. dam++

dam++ Member

Hi ,
    after flashing my phone (Motorola V300) using a file called "Triplets_G_0B.09.58R Monster Flash" with PST phone programmer, i can't use it again with another software, if i flash my phone using another file , the only way to start it up its in flash mode (* + # + power) ,(i try with MSS software and others , and several flash/flexes files) any ideas how can i flash my phone with another SW? (i want to change it to v600)

2. telezz

telezz Guest

If you flashed your phone with 58r you cannot flash it back to any other flash besides the 55R. The 5 series flash has the new bootloader and if you try to flash to anything else it will say SUCCESS but when you try to power up the phone the keypad will blink once and the phone will shut off. So if you put the 5 series flash once the only flashes you can flash your phone with are:

TRIPPLETS 55R - Used with VictorGSM
    TRIPPLETS 58R - Used with MultiFlashFlex

Hope this helps you.

3. dam++

dam++ Member

Thank a lot for your help
    .. you talk about a bootloader , it is possible to remove it ? if isn't , do you know where i can get this kind o triplets ?
    Thasnks in advance