1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philips Widescreen Geometry -Problem Solved

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by andcurr, Dec 24, 2005.

1. andcurr

andcurr Guest

Anyone know the URL for Philip's technical/service manuals? The usual URL just has user manuals and that's not what I need.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2006
  2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I have found it as a PDF but when I type in the link in my response, it doesn't work properly. Go to google and type in "Philips 24PW6518 manual" it will be the very first two or three links that come up and its from "usersmanualguide.com" and it will being you right there. (IF you simply type the web address, it gets complicated so use google).

I have saved it to my desktop also; if you have trouble, I can email it to you, just PM me and tell me where to send it...and no, I'm not a spammer or a jerk). Merry Christmas to you and yours! ... Gerry

ps: two PDF files: one was a 2 page brochure (I guess) second is the user manual...16 pages.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2005
  3. andcurr

andcurr Guest

Gerry,

Thanks for the quick response.

It's the technical/service manual I need. Is that what you have? If it's just the user guide that's not what I need. I have the user guides that came with the TV.

It's only the technical/service manual that has the values I need. The user guide does not give any information about either the SDM or SAM service modes for very good reason.

There must be a URL for Philip's online technical/service guides. But I can't find it. I've tried every day for the last six days using every search engine I know.

4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

OOOPS! I misunderstood. I'll try to help you find it. (I thought it was a bit odd that you couldn't find something so easy!) ...Gerry

5. andcurr

andcurr Guest

Problem solved.