1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

photos from iphone back to computor

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by tommy108, Aug 26, 2010.

1. tommy108

tommy108 Member

my comp crashed so reloaded vista had lost all music and pics,so bought program aniosoft ibackup, music transfered no probs,videos transfered no probs,but when i try to transfer my photos 3775 in 25 folders it transfers allthe folders but they are all empty when veiwed have been in touch with aniosoft and was advised to delete the program and reload new version but still the same thing happens empty folders and no photos and aniosoft are not replying to my emails now anyone out there know how to fix,have iphone 3gs/windows vista and up to date itunes...tom

2. Link2205

Link2205 Regular member

What firmware are you on...? o.0 The 3gs allows you to copy all the photos from the device in windows explorer. Plug in your device and goto my computer and you should see iphone. Simple! ^o^

3. tommy108

tommy108 Member

correct you can see iphone in my comp but it only exports the fhotos in camara roll that you have taken with the iphone not the folders you have downloaded from pictures on your computor.i am on firmware 4.0.2....tom

4. Link2205

Link2205 Regular member

Ahhh yes, you are right... >.< My bad...

Are you jailbroken? I'll assume not because you're on 4.0.2. If you were you could have always SSH into your device and manually extracted them from deep within the system... lol Other than that though, I'm not sure. If I come up with anything, I'll be sure to let you know! ^o^

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  5. tommy108

tommy108 Member

problem has now been sorted by aniosoft who have fixed the problem and brought a new version out so now it does what it says on the box and is a brill program to have to restore all music/vids/photos/photo albums back to your comp after crashin...have a nice day yall...tom

6. JO2018

JO2018 Member

Have a look at this program. It will allow you to transfer your iPhone photos back & forth and help you to manage your iPhone photo contents.