1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoshop CD Template for Epson R200

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by JBMac, Apr 13, 2006.

1. JBMac

JBMac Guest

Components:
    First, I have a Mac and I have an Epson Stylus Photo R200. As I have been doing recent CD/DVD archiving and burning, I have also been printing labels on them using Photoshop & Epson Print CD. The CDs & DVDs that I use are Memorex Printables.

Process:
    Before, I would make my CD label in PShop, and then import it into Epson Print CD. But, I experienced many problems doing this, so I decided to search out a template for PShop that allows me to print on my CD/DVD directly from PShop. The closest thing that I found was a template that was for a different printer, yet closely related in print dimensions. As I tested it out, I had to make numerous tweaks and changes, but I finally got a working template for PShop to print directly on a CD/DVD.

What I have now:
    Currently, I have two working templates. 1 for a Memorex Printable CD, and 1 for a Memorex Printable DVD. They both seem to be working fine. As I saw several people asking for this feature, I would like to share them. I can either send them directly to email address', or if someone is willing to host them on a download site, I can give em' to them.

Let Me Know.

***JBMac***

2. paul1085

paul1085 Regular member

Why don't you host them at http://www.filefactory.com/

I would find this very useful as I have just ordered an Epson R220 with CD/DVD tray to print onto.

Can you post back with the link you get,

Cheers

3. JBMac

JBMac Guest

I tried posting the file on the site (FileFactory), but all it says is...

Your file is now uploading. Do not close or leave this page.

Estimated time left: 00:00:00 Elapsed time: 00:00:07
    Transfer rate: 0 KB/s ( 237 of 237 )

It's been that way for over an hour now, and this is the third time I've tried it. So, now what'll I do?

JBMac

4. paul1085

paul1085 Regular member

5. JBMac

JBMac Guest

OK, got it to work by using the second link you gave me. Here is the link to the CD and DVD templates. Keep in mind their are notes written on the names of layers. Like, "Hide This Before Printing".

Feel free to ask any further questions, or give feedback.

JBMac

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=82936

6. LAchicpea

LAchicpea Member

JBMac:

Hey, just tried the link you posted and it's not working for me. I have the Epson Stylus Photo R200 and would LOVE to print directly from Photoshop. If your templates are still tricking it into doing just that, please share! Thanks!

my email is lesley@edit1.tv