1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PhotoShop CS3 Help

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by Shadow900, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Shadow900

Shadow900 Member

I have been trying to install PhotoShop CS3 for 3 days now. It keeps telling me to close Internet Explorer. However, my internet explorer isn't open. I checked the task manager and the only thing it says is running is PhotoShop setup. I have tryed everything. I really need help please.I thank you in advanced.

2. thecraigc

thecraigc Regular member

try doing Ctrl + Alt + Del then go to processes then end iexplore.exe

should work ;)

i dont think that this should be in here, but whatever...

3. Shadow900

Shadow900 Member

I already did that. It still didn't work. After I tried everything I posted here. I thought someone might be able to help.

4. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

You need to do a clean uninstall of CS3 using the CS3 clean up tool from Adobe,
    read these two posts in other forums to get an idea as to the error messages involved, even though you may not have had the trial versions installed, similar issues have cropped up for other users, the first link contains links to the clean up tool as well as step by step instructions how to kill the bugs and get it installed.
    Link One

and further options in Link Two
    This should get you started, remember, ther are options three and four available to really clean out anything Adobe or Macromedia Flash related. Just type them in instead of the option 2 or 1 they list.

5. talltrees

talltrees Guest

That's really a strange problem, maybe you should consult to the setup instructions carefully .

6. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Very little Information was presented in the set up instructions regarding this problem, as a matter of fact, very little info was presented by Adobe at the time of this original post and it took a lot of legwork by a few individuals to pick up all of the problems and solutions for the entire CS3 suite to be successfully installed.