1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

picture distortion

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by 1banshee1, Apr 11, 2005.

1. 1banshee1

1banshee1 Guest

Hya,

I'm a really new newbie so please be gentle........

I have got my head around the basics of dvd burning, etc, and, so far, everything has gone alright. I can watch my copied backups okay and everything seems hunky dorey, however, on some of the copies the picture flicks green. It doesn't completely obscure the film and you can still watch it fine but it is annoying to me. It usually happens when there is a lot of lightening or flashing lights in the film, ie, thunder storms, papparazzi, etc. Is this normal or is there a setting I should be tweaking in VSO Divxtodvd. Can someone advise me please so I can start tweaking if I need to.

Many thanks

2. chriscj42

chriscj42 Member

The best way for someone to help you in the forum is for you to be more detailed about your current setup. ie PC Specs, Software Installed, and software used. Then someone here should be able to help you out. Have a nice day.

3. squizzle

squizzle Active member

sounds to me like the trouble lies in your encoding program. Have you tried different ones? I don't do this too often, so I really don't know of any, but look around and try different programs. I wouldn't be surprised if you see different results.