1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pimples are pain in the ass.

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Schwaber, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schwaber

Schwaber Regular member

hey, I know for sure that everyone here has undergone the stage where you get pimples all over your face. During that time, what did you all do to prevent it? Did u guys went to the doctor to prescribe medication, or simply ignored it?

Recently, my face is literally very itchy and starting to see some pimples coming out. I just want to know the best way to deal with it. I know a lot of people will probably gonna say that you should go to the doctor and prescribe an anti-pimple cream or something. However, I'm thinking that its not healthy to your skin. Thus, concluding that the best solution for this is to eat non-oily foods and stay healthy.

For some reason, I actually tried both and seems that it did not work. I tried my best to ignore it at first, but I could not help it. The cream that the doctor gave me was crap. I mean it did not work and what's even worst is it made my skin super dry! I also tried eating non-oily foods like veggies and a lot of soup.

I just wanna know how you guys dealt with this kind of situation and what's an effective way to prevent pimples. Right now, my skin is alright but it really bothers me cuz its really itchy and dry.(plus, its winter here) Oh, not to mention, my face is kinda reddish as of the moment.

Thanks in advance! :D

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

sounds like you might be having a reaction to something that you ate or something you put on your face pimples don't itch, also it has been a while for my self having pimples it was back in the sixtys, there are many thing that will cause pimples, stress, oily skin, working in a fastfood restraunt, hormones, it is part of growing up. just make sure that you keep your face clean, are you shaving yet? this could cause this, but if your face is itching that would be something else, but i am not a doctor but i have been arround this old world and raised two girls, and we all know girls are verry aware of thing on thier faces, good luck and go back to the doctor and tell him or her what the problem is,

3. hayden58

hayden58 Regular member

yeah, pimples shouldnt be ichty my, if its winter and your face is really dry, thats pretty common. but stress is a big one, and of course foods, sweat, etc all contribute. unfortunatly some people just get alot more pimples as teenagers than others.

4. Schwaber

Schwaber Regular member

Thanks. I kinda figured that its probably my reaction inside my body that causes my itchiness. Anyway, I really can't explain it in detail but I have an idea that lack of sleep is a big part of it as well. The funny thing is, my skin is very smooth when you touch it but when you look at it, it looks as if there are acne all over it. Do you guys know what Am I saying? :D

It's like the red marks are very visible from the outside but it is really in the inside of my skin. Uhmmmm.. I think its not really pimples because its not really popping out unto my skin. Its more like just a colour read marks that shows. I know this is not an allergy cuz Am not allergic to any food or things around me. I checked my doctor and its all good :D

It's been going on for two years now and it really lowers your level of confidence when talking to someone. I just wish that my skin will go back to normal as it is. lol

5. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

maybe a lack of hygene

6. hayden58

hayden58 Regular member

true, shower often, and if it keeps going on, and you wanna try something theres always that Proactive stuff.

7. Schwaber

Schwaber Regular member

LMFAO! I shower twice a day and its winter! The proactive made me laugh :D I actually tried that but sadly, it did not work.

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.