1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer 104/Nero

Discussion in 'DVD / Blu-ray drives' started by bobcat, Oct 6, 2003.

1. bobcat

bobcat Member

ok here goes......
    im running an ASUS A7V133 with raid..now the prob is i have 2 dvd-rw's 1.NEC 1000A and PIONEER 104 ..if i install nero 6 it only works with NEC although it picks up PIONEER 104 when i try to burn to it nero locks out and i get NOT RESPONDING....now if i install older version of nero it picks up and burns to P104 but doesnt pick up the NEC..the NEC is on IDE and the P104 is on raid...so peeps the moral is at the mo im running to diff vers of nero on XP...this is driving me MAAAAAAAAAAAD any ideas...thanx....

2. bobcat

bobcat Member

well i guess no 1 knows then...oh well thats forums for you.......thanx for the effort anyways...chow..chow

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi all

I reckon if you put the drives both on eide not raid then i think you will be on a winner! as raid is for hard drives only really! although you may get some funtionality! i use raid for my HD's try it that way round my burner dvdr106d pioneer in on primary master master only!

thx