1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer 105 problems continue, why?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by oldgit, Apr 1, 2003.

1. smg

smg Regular member

Herbsman? Would you please explain about doing that if one was using the RecordNowMax with DVD2ONE and A05 Pioneer and with DVDDecrypter?
    I have not done any of this before. I also know that to learn you have to ask those who know and are succesful and naturally learn from ones mistakes. But if you can explain how to burn a dual layer onto 1 disc, then all I will have left to ask is to make a regular DVD to DVD (all using the above software and hardware). My OS is Windows XP Home 1.6 GHZ. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

[bold]Gaz[/bold] , if you're going to carry on using DVD X Copy and need help then go here ; http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/

I don't personally believe it to be the best at the moment & with the pending court case ... who knows what sort of back up you'll get from DVDXCopy then ?

IMHO

[bold]smg[/bold] - I've just answered in a different thread http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/31241

: )

3. smg

smg Regular member

Thanks Herbs

4. SGDVD

SGDVD Guest

OLDGIT:

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, I BET YOUR REALLY PIS**D OFF BY NOW, F*CK THE CHAEAP S*IT MEDIA GET YOURSELF SOME *VERBATIM* DVD-R DISCS, BELEIVE ME YOUR PROBLEMS WILL STOP.

YOU CAN GET 2x VERBATIM DVD-R HERE FOR £1.40 EACH: WWW.CD-RMEDIA.CO.UK

OR

YOU CAN GET 4x VERBATIM DVD-R HERE FOR £1.99 EACH: WWW.SVPONLINE.COM

I'VE BEEN THROUGH IT ALL SOME CHEAP PLAY SOME DON'T SO WHY PAY 80-90p PER DISC AND HAVE HALF NO GOOD TO YOU, WHEN YOU CAN PAY £1.40-£2.00 AND HAVE PERFECT WORRY FREE BURNING.

5. tekbright

tekbright Member

I have the A05 and have tried DVDON - DVDPro1x2x4x - And Ritek4x ALLMEDIA Outlet has the Ritek4x for $178 no shipping. Have not had a single coaster. Try Supermedia also.DVD X COPY is flawless!!

6. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

7. oldgit

oldgit Member

Well I just thought I'd let you know, I've used several Ritek X1 and x4 in the 105. Results superb, not a single coaster!

Apart from the one I stuck the label on the wrong side. Okay, in future I should be referred to as senileoldgit.

Max praise for Malum the Wise

8. reegs37

reegs37 Member

i have the same problem and it's not the media i reckon it must be the player

9. SGDVD

SGDVD Guest

yeah, i just burned a traxdata 1x disk(ritek g03) disk at 2x with the new updated firmware, and had the usual skipping on my lg dvd player, but flawless on my ps2 and dvd-rom drive. quite good firmware hack.

any body know how good the 4x ritek media is on fussy dvd players?

10. skitzman

skitzman Guest

i have used bulkpaq 4x media and have had no problems sometimes cheap is good.
    also using pioneer a05

only coasters caused by flawed disks