1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer DVR 106 : unable to finalize the DVD-R or -RW !

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Riri60, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Riri60

Riri60 Member

Hello !
    Using Nero 5.5.10.42 or instantCDDVD, I cannot perform end od disk-at-once in "-"r,rw(video_TS). On the contrary the "+" r,rw work fine.
    Could anybody help me ? Schould I send back my pioneer? thanks in advance(my firmware is updated 1.07, WinXP, P4 2.4gzHT, 512Mo)

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi there,

its probably a typo on your part but the folder should read in caps! VIDEO_TS

Do you have multssesion on? do you have finalize ticked?

i have same nero and pioneer dvdr106d firmware v1.05 what came with drive! all fine here!

Thx

3. Riri60

Riri60 Member

Hi !
    Many thanks for your help and advice. Regarding the items you precise, before posting I did like you explain... without any result except with DVD+r,rw which works fine!. I use Nero (last one), choose videoDVD so everything is in caps, and no multisession is selected. After updating the aspi layer I succeed for small film...(<1Go) but not with bigger (every time the same message : "could not perform disk at once". Same problem with instantcddvd v7 DVD+ are fine ... not DVD-
    Last result : I tried this morning with a new program =clonedvd : it seems to be OK !!! (but why ?)
    Best regards