1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer dvr 112d problems burning

Discussion in 'DVD / Blu-ray drives' started by philfres, May 31, 2007.

1. philfres

philfres Member

Can someone please help me? I have been burning bin/cue files to cd using nero 7 for quite sometime and never had a problem until lately. The burner would sound as if it was struggling to acknowledge there was any media even inserted and sometimes iot did say "no disk" other times it came up with this burn error or similar. "Internal target failure". I have since tried several different kinds of media, even though the ones i had been using used to be fine, i updated firmware, i purchased a new burner, uninstalled then reinstalled nero, tried several other burning programs, updated the forceaspi, {not that i really know what that is all about but i think i did it correctly}, and nothing seems to fix this problem, it is driving me insane.
    Any help would be hugely appreciated, Thanks in advance, Phil

Btw i have a couple nero logs if they will help i can post if anyone wants to have a look

2. philfres

philfres Member

I forgot to add that it will still let me burn dvds no problems, just not cds

3. dvdlover7

dvdlover7 Guest

it's look like the firmware have a problem,,should not updated the firmware..if you update the firmware your dvd writer won't be warranty..have you try nero info tool to check your what type of disc your dvd writer can burn..

4. philfres

philfres Member

I think you are correct, i purchased a LG burner and everything is working fine again