1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer DVR-AO6 Install Help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by barcs2002, Dec 4, 2003.

1. barcs2002

barcs2002 Member

Could anyone please show me some guides for how to install a dvd-rewriter I want to get the best set-up so that i can copy on the fly.

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Hi barqs2002,
    baabaa and I discussed this issue in a similar post.
    I use this setup: Pioneer A-06 on secondary IDE cable, end connector set to master, Sony DVD ROM on secondary IDE cable, middle connector, set to slave. Hard drive on primary IDE.
    baabaa uses this setup:
    Primary Master - HD - 60Gb
    Primary Slave - DVDROM LG (cheapo but solid)
    Secondary Master - DVDRW+/- Pioneer 106
    Secondary Slave - HD 120Gb

Thanks baabaa!
    Take a look at the post titled "Sony DRU-510A Setup?????"
    Good luck,
    Frank

3. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Cheers fasfrank, no need to type anything now....LOL

I think I shall have the evening off...LOL

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Hi baabaa,
    Please don't take the evening off, how would I reply to any of these posts? Cutting and pasting your replys is so much easier than trying to think of one myself.
    However I will attempt to restrain myself and just paraphrase my replys rather than steal them directly. My apologys.
    I generally do a bit of research for most of my replys including looking at other posts. I find it helpful to me to answer these questions when I can, and everyone benefits from the input of more experenced members.
    Best wishes,
    Frank

Last edited: Dec 5, 2003
  5. baabaa

baabaa Active member

No worries, no need to apologise......there are no copyrights attached....LOL....yet......!!!!!

Nice to see you have the patience to do this.....a little research usually reveals alot more.....(a model afterdawner)

But the way of the world we need to do things faster.....so the quick route is usually taken....

Kinda takes the fun out of it I think....I just love floggin' ANY issue to death, as I feel it gives me sooooooo much pleasure when I nail it's ass........and as you say it is nice to have gone through the heartache and come up smelling of roses and be able to pass on the experience to others where applicable....

That is a little off topic anyhow......

Have a good one..........

barcs2002

Has this info been of any help for you, if you have any q's just let us know......._X_X_X_X_X_[small]Beware of the Pixies - they move in over night and turn your life upside down

[/small]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2003