1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pirates of the caribbean 4 copying problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by NINOCONTI, Aug 18, 2011.

1. NINOCONTI

NINOCONTI Member

Hi, I can not copy pirates of the caribbean: on stranger tides, Iam in Mexico and this title is been released now her in mexico, I think it has a new copyprotection, Iam using dvdfab 8.1.1.2. with no sccess and dvdclone2/anydvd 6.8.5.0. with no success anyone can help?? if you speak spanish is better for me, thank you.

2. 72duster

72duster Member

Sorry NINOCONTI, I don't speak spanish, but howdy! Only If you you are possibly looking to back your own disk purchase solely, I'm assuming: (and NOT for pirating reasons).. then Ideal DVD Copy used with IMG Burn MAY work. Others might have better suggestions for you, (for I am new to this myself). You may also want to make clear that you are trying to BACKUP your own Purchased DVD in the future: which is entirely legal, from my understanding. Hope this helps you.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  3. Aldiii

Aldiii Member

4. michelemarie

michelemarie Member

Use dvd fab 8.1.2.6 back up to hard drive , the dvd shrink it . worked for me

5. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

Update: Dfab 8.1.3.0

6. SillyStar

SillyStar Member

michelemarie
    I have a question for you. What program do you use to burn the dvd after you run dvd fab and then dvd shrink ? I use to use dvd decrypter but I can not seem to find it to download it on my computer after I lose everything after a computer crash where i lost all my programs.