1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pixmania

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by blue88, Oct 15, 2012.

1. blue88

blue88 Member

bought a tv off them last week, then i received a phone call asking security questions and an email looking for id to clear the order. so i did all this ,then got email saying my order has been cancelled by ther valadation team. i have been on the phone being passed around from one to another and still getting nowhere. and when i try to log onto there site i cant get on to see the status of my order, could they have blocked acces to me. i find this very strange and not to mention they still have my substancal amount.

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

the phone call and email you receieved might of been a scam and scammer (not actually the validation team) they might of stolen your details and changed your login details.

3. blue88

blue88 Member

went to a friend house and logged on , so it looks like my ip address has been blocked, i have been emailing there customer service but ther not much help, very strange indeed

4. aldan

aldan Active member

they have a phone number?

5. blue88

blue88 Member

yeah i rang them, there MUPPETS

6. aldan

aldan Active member

it looks like a pretty big outfit.you would think customer service would be important to them.did you pay by paypal or credit card?if so see if you can get a refund through them.we dont have pixmania in canada so that is all ive got.maybe someone else here has had dealings with them and can chime in.