1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Play ipad game on PC

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by ninja834, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninja834

ninja834 Member

I have final fantasy tactics war of the lions in IPA file. I hear bluestacks and ipadian can play ipad games on the pc but i have not been able to play this game. Both bluestacks and ipadian have an app store to download games but i cant find FF in the store and i have not been able to figure out how to load my IPA file. Does anybody have any tips?

2. Lanzbuh

Lanzbuh Newbie

Well, i dont have the solution your looking for, but some options,

- get a psp emulator, its got FF tactics war of the lions (great game btw)
    - or i know they make ipad to hdmi cords.

3. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

lets see.. it's a file for iOS which is to apple OS as andriod is to linux (bastard offspring) .. so anything which will run a recent apple os (emulated.. virtual environment perhaps?) will have a better chance than nothing.. but be prepared to do a lot of messing about getting certain things just right .. and maybe fail anyway

says the weird geek girl who runs windows 1-2-3 and 95 in that dosbox emulator on crunchbang linux.. for playing old dos games.. in a "protected memory managed" runtime environment... you have to admit that's a bloody weird thing to do...

4. GaazWood

GaazWood Newbie

Just run the PS1 version of the game in an emulator, a lot easier. (I didn't even know war of the lions was available on iOS)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.