1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playback issues

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by BoonSaint, Feb 25, 2003.

1. BoonSaint

BoonSaint Member

I recently started using this program (which for the most part I love) but have been having major problems getting them to playback on 2 of my 3 standalones.

It recognizes it as a DVD, but comes up disc error. If I play around with buttons long enough it begins to play - 15 seconds and then restarts.

Im wondering if it is an issue with the IFO files perhaps theyre pointing to something which isn't there and the dvd players are being bitchy.

I followed the ripping instructions, tried IFO edit and still the same result. Perhaps if I just use the vobs and author a new DVD with menu's etc that would work but at the moment the software I have Ulead DVD and Sonic MYDVD either wont let you import vobs, split the movie into about 30 parts or wont let you use ac3 sound.
    Any suggestions on software that will just make menu's and ifo's for my movie vobs or on any fixes (the UDF/ISO in nero wont work either).

Thanks for any help

2. rob34

rob34 Guest

you should buy nero