1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playback problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mrdeadone, Jan 24, 2005.

1. mrdeadone

mrdeadone Guest

hi all, came here for help last time and got it sorted so i am back again,
    ok i will try and explain my problem

i have ripped the complete series of band or brothers to my hdd, this worked fine, i used dvd squeeze to rip successfully

i used nero express to burn to blank dvd, this also worked great, the problem i am having is when i play it in my dvd player/s the language is in german i think and not english. can some1 help me of are there any other good programs that rip and burn for me, previously to this pist i have 2 drives on my system so i only used clone dvd but i have a new pc now but its only got 1 drive.

all help is appreciated

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2005
  2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I'd highly recommend using DVD Shrink since it will use Nero's burning engine to automate the entire process.

I see you bought DVD Squeeze. Just to let you know, you threw away $70 on it because it's a collection of freeware, mainly DVD Decrypter, so I'd contact them and get your money back ASAP. Basically you paid money for the exact same apps you can get for free. The slimeballs that sell it are profiting from the hard work of the author of DVD Decrypter who doesn't even charge for his own work.

3. mrdeadone

mrdeadone Guest

thanx m8 i did exactly what you suggested..

ripped the dvd to my hdd then used dvd shrink to burn, played in my dvd player and in english, thanx for your help and it just goes to show that free software sometimes is better.

again thanx :)

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Anytime and don't be a stranger :)