1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playback

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by fseymour, Nov 10, 2004.

1. fseymour

fseymour Member

To All,

I'm a newbie also and I'm not much of a computer guru. I have been able to copy a dvd using dvdXcopyXpress. I can replay the copied disc on the computer I made it with; but it will not play in a regular dvd player. I have tried 2 different dvd players and all it does is say it's loading the disc. Then the player seems to lock up and I have to shut it down and turn back on to get the disc out. I've tried both -R/+R discs to no avail. I have down loaded DVD43, which I believe is an update to the XPress; but I'm not sure on how to use it in conjunction with the XPress. I need help! Can anyone, out there please help me? Any help, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Frank Seymour

2. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

Could either be a compatability issue with your stand-alone dvd player or a poor quality media problem or both. What media and media code are you useing? Here's a link to check compatability. http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers.php

Dvd43 is a program that runs in the background to remove the css encryption.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2004