1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing PAL game on NTSC Xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by rehanyaz, Mar 6, 2005.

1. rehanyaz

rehanyaz Member

Hello,

I have a modded Xbox. Can anyone tell me how I can play a PAL game on an NTSC Xbox? Please I really need help quick! Thanks!

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

The only way so far is to get the Enigmah VideoSwitch and change your eeprom from NTSC to PAL. Make sure you're not using an older television or get an outlet adapter that recieves PAL signals so your television won't have those horizontal lines rolling up and down.

3. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

The only way so far is to get the Enigmah VideoSwitch and change your eeprom from NTSC to PAL. Make sure you're not using an older television or get an outlet adapter that recieves PAL signals so your television won't have those horizontal lines rolling up and down.

4. ATIROCKS

ATIROCKS Regular member

That happened to me once when i was playing euro cup 2004, didnt know what was happeneing so i changed the bios from an m8 to either the xecuter 4981.06 ir 67 and no lines appeard. Just thought someone else might give it a try :).

5. punqewe

punqewe Active member

haven't had any troubles with pal or ntsc games on either the x2 4976-4983 series or the M7-M8 series.