1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing PSO Errors??

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by ex.sonic, Sep 4, 2004.

1. ex.sonic

ex.sonic Member

I'm thinking of streaming games, but the one major question I have is, since I'm messing with where PSO is logging on to does that mean I'll have problems playing PSO? I really wanna know because I'm an avid PSO use, and don't want to get banned or any bad things like that.

So could some people who play PSO online and stream games confirm this

2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

What you could do is use two memory cards.One for your game that you actually play and the other one for streaming a game.That way you can actually still play the game online and stream games with the other memory card.I think the reason you wouldn't get into trouble with streaming games is because you are using a fake hunters license or so called serial code.The other memory card you can just store you actual hunters license,serial code on.If you are a dedicated PSO player than I would say buy two memory cards if not just stick with one memory card and stream.

Peace L-Burna

3. ex.sonic

ex.sonic Member

Yeah but I only have one serial key, and hunter licnese.

4. couchpot

couchpot Regular member

Thats no problem, you don't actualy need a serial/hunters licence to stream games.

5. ex.sonic

ex.sonic Member

Oh okay thats good then, I just wanted to make sure.