1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playing snes on my xbox problems

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Wind69, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Wind69

Wind69 Member

hi i really need some help
    i just got my xbox workingand i had the guy install some emulators with the mod. so i didnt like the roms that came with the xsnes9x emu so i deleted them using flashfxp, so i can put my own roms on the box but now when i use the emulator i dont see any roms at all?
    i saw that the it was pointing to d:/roms but my games where not there so i read some forums and some said to change the dir to where the roms where i.e. snes/roms but now i still dont see any roms? iv tryed renameing the with.smc or .sfc but no luck i dont know whats wroung?
    can someone please help me?

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

How many roms are you putting in there? the D: isn't the actual D drive (or your dvd-drive) it's actually just meaning Dir so ie //.../roms so where ever the .xbe is it will look in the current dir. You shouldn't have to rename the roms they should be named .smc, .nes, .sfc (I'd have to check on any more but some ideas). You did put the roms into folder: Nintendo/other/roms/ correct? (it might not be exact but something like that) Have you tried reinstalling the emulator (ie downloading it again and putting it back into the folder, after deleting the original)

Any more info might help,
    Degalle

3. Wind69

Wind69 Member

no i havent tryed reinstalling it yet, cuz i just got this mod and im not to fimiliar with the options.i did put the roms in the folder but no luck i dont know whats wroung

thanks

4. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

Does it freeze on the first menu? or does it go into the actuall menu to access the roms? Is you dir still pointed to the D:\roms? I'll take a look at mine and see what I can do to help you out.

Degalle