1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing xbox backups online!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by clownz325, Dec 21, 2004.

1. clownz325

clownz325 Member

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if there was a way to play online with xbox backups. I have a ps2 and still have yet to make a working online backup. I might get an xbox for Christmas and I know i'd have to get a chip to even play a backup, but i just wanted to know if you had to do anything special to play the game online. Thanks!

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

I'm really not sure on that. I don't think so, but there might be a way.

3. bluebus

bluebus Regular member

You can't play xbox live, but you can play online using tunneling programs like xlink kai.

4. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

well u can actually play on xbox live with a backup and a chip....but you will get BANNED in a matter on 10 MINUTES. also just get the program xlink kai or neXBC and you can play online for free and its 100% legal.

5. LostPride

LostPride Guest

Yes you can plat xbox backups online

it gets somewhat complicated though

all you have to do is locate the dnas code (or other form of code for xbox games) because it is taken of in the copying process.. you must locate the code and re-insert it before burning.

6. LostPride

LostPride Guest

Yes you can plat xbox backups online

it gets somewhat complicated though

all you have to do is locate the dnas code (or other form of code for xbox games) because it is taken of in the copying process.. you must locate the code and re-insert it before burning.