1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation game image

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by sniper128, Apr 15, 2007.

1. sniper128

sniper128 Guest

im trying to make a an image for a playstation game, but when i start to make the image it gives me a bunch of errors and stops writing. i tried to use alcohol 120 with the playstation setting, and it writes, but at the end it has the same errors and it dies again. im trying to make images to test an emulator.

anyone got any ideas?

-thanks

2. andy1029a

andy1029a Guest

do you have the disk image, any standard image eg iso,etc or is it a collection of files?

3. sniper128

sniper128 Guest

what do you mean. it dose it mds format and its off the original disk

4. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

A guess: not every burner supports burning Playstation discs (that is: CD-R backups which are identical to original ones, so to appear as original ones).
    The Playstation profile reads sub-channel data from original discs and writes them into tha disc. Do be able to do that, your burner must be able to record the discs in RAW DAO or RAW SAO+SUB mode.

But remember: if you own a modified PSX, you can read Playstation discs written as normal discs, if you want.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2007
  5. andy1029a

andy1029a Guest

try extracting the data with something like isobuster,then making a fresh iso,then burn with nero you should have no problem then

6. sniper128

sniper128 Guest

well you cant extract the data from the disk because it appears blank when you put it in to your disk drive. im trying to run it on an emulator.

7. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

Use CDRWin then mount the cue/bin.
    If you have a DVD PS2 image, use DVD Decrypter , ISO__Read,