1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please find me a graphics card $50 and under,256mb, and Nvidia

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by masteryo, May 1, 2006.

1. masteryo

masteryo Member

whenever i use the key it dosn't say u have to restart ur computer now it just starts right up not unless i install an older edition and then i install it then it lets me put in the key but then it dosn't work all it says is ur trial has expired and when i just install it without an older version it goes up i shut it down and i start the key restart my computer and says u have ?? days out of 21 to use anydvd if u know wat to do tell me thanks bb

2. SCAMPER

SCAMPER Member

I suggest you buy a valid key from Slysoft, and enjoy. Put in afterdawn and get a discount.

3. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

@Masteryo
    Better yet, buy the key from Slysoft, upload it a fileshare site, then link to it here so that the next time someone asks for a free registration key, you can help him out. That would be pretty generous, don't you think?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
  4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

don't touch e-bay when buying this software ,its highly illegal for anyone to sell slysofts software on e-bay. and your sure to have problems with it. i turned the guy in selling it and slysoft went after him and e-bay .so iam sure slysoft got all the keycodes the guy sold. so you may be hearing from slysoft legal team

5. SCAMPER

SCAMPER Member

6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@masteryo - you still don't get it i see.. buy the registration key from slysoft, or not at all...or use free alternatives. You got what you deserved when you got one off eBay

7. masteryo

masteryo Member

ok u fixed one problem and wat bout my driver prob wit my screen and also u where wrong about mid series anradeon and sappire ati and nvidia are chipset companies and they make chipc give them to other minor factories like redeon sappire firegl and xfx evga 3dfuzion and other hey put the stuff on them and then give them to strores to seel the series of how good they are depend s on wat class inthe series of ati or nvidia puts them on and most people say that ati has just as good cards as nvidia but there 20% more expensive and are more newer while nvidia has more experience so it depends if u like a newly branded company or a experinced company and how much ur willinhg to spend on a card u like also about any dvd it's out of the offical decrypting burners is # 6 #1 is 1 click dvd copy /pro and i've tried it it takes a little less long but has way more quality after allot of experience i got this and thats after the experts and not to be mean but i'll trust the experts more than people helping me in the internetand also i had another problem that i though u could help me on wat is that fastest burner for cds i don't care bout quality and is 52x the fastest cd burner speed or is there higher and wat is blue ray disc effect plz tell me the anwsers to all hese things this time and scamper and darknip can u help a little more in helping anwsering ? then just agreeing and putting sarcastic remarks plz some one help me with my questions thats wats afterdawns all about right well ty u all

8. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

aD isnt about HIGH JACKING threads though lol. like your trying to do

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2006
  9. SCAMPER

SCAMPER Member

For fast cd operation, use a fast dvd player with built in cache-so it doesn't have to use the hard drive as much. A fast dvd player with built in cache, that comes to mind, is the Plextor 760. I'm not sure by your answer if you bought a legal copy of Slysoft's product. I had a hard time completely understanding your vernacular.

10. creaky

indeed, masteryo will have trouble getting however many answers he needs until he edits that post to add a few full stops and commas. i was out of breath reading that one

11. SCAMPER

SCAMPER Member

Creaky, I read it twice and gave up. The need is to communicate, and he will get the help (legal)he needs.

12. masteryo

masteryo Member

Srry just can u guys just find me a graphics card 50$ and under,256mb, and is an nvidia.Thats all i need and thanks for all ur help before sorry for the jumble puzzle

13. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Yeah, check out www.impossible2find.com
    look between the virgin model Madonna and the still breathing Elvis.
    Did I mention there is free shipping on this?

14. creaky

now this thread is about something completely different (from when it started), have renamed the thread title and teleported it to a more relevant forum

15. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

16. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

17. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Okay, I'm generous tonight, take advantage of it, the best you'll find for a while.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102410

Model
    Brand SAPPHIRE
    Model 100562L-GN
    Interface
    Interface AGP 4X/8X
    Chipset
    Chipset Manufacturer ATI
    GPU Radeon 9600PRO
    Core clock 400MHz
    PixelPipelines 4
    Memory
    Memory Clock 466MHz
    Memory Size 256MB
    Memory Interface 128-bit
    Memory Type DDR
    3D API
    DirectX DirectX 9
    OpenGL OpenGL 1.5
    Ports
    D-SUB 1
    DVI 1
    TV-Out S-Video/Composite Out
    VIVO No
    General
    Vista Ready Yes
    RAMDAC 400 MHz
    Max Resolution 2048x1536
    Cooler With Fan
    Operating Systems Supported Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
    System Requirements Intel Pentium, AMD or compatible CPUs
    128 MB system memory or more
    AGP compliant motherboard supporting AGP4X or AGP8X
    Features
    Features New SMARTSHADER 2.1 technology allows users to experience complex, movie-quality effects in next-generation 3D games and applications
    SMOOTHVISION 2.1 technology enhances image quality by removing jagged edges and bringing out fine texture detail, without compromising performance
    128-bit floating-point color precision allows for a greater range of colors and brightness
    Unique VIDEOSHADER engine uses programmable pixel shaders to accelerate video processing and provide better-looking visuals
    ATI's new FULLSTREAM technology removes blocky artifacts from Streaming and Internet video and provides sharper image quality
    Packaging
    Package Contents S-Video to RCA Adapter, Composite RCA Cable, Driver CD

18. masteryo

masteryo Member

OH ya forgot to tell u the challenge it has to be PCI

19. masteryo

masteryo Member

I'm telling ya this is ipossible been searching for 2 months now

20. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

I told you that when you first asked for it, check E-bay and maybe you'll get lucky.