1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please find me a graphics card $50 and under,256mb, and Nvidia

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by masteryo, May 1, 2006.

1. masteryo

masteryo Member

have u seen this we aren't talkin bout anydvd where talking a about finding a under 50$ PCI 256mb graphic's card

2. masteryo

masteryo Member

I found 1 i was mad lucky i got a Nvidia geforce 7300 LE for 51$ at a dell store in the mall i need some more help though how do u take out a PCI Express X16 Graphics Card I tried it and it seemed locked

3. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Well, is it PCI or PCI Express?

If you want a PCI video card you can get a (crappy)256MB 6200 for about $120. Any PCI card is at a premium because it costs money for the company to make cards nobody will really buy. So they overcharge for what is bought.

If you want PCI Express get a 256MB 7600GS from newegg for $88.00. It performs like a GeForce 6800 or better for the most part.

I'm sorry but $50.00 is not a viable price for a video card.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2006
  4. masteryo

masteryo Member

woot I got a new computer and it has a 512mb nvidia 7300 sweet even thoug it's pci express and it only costed an extra 50 bucks when buying the computer and I'm getting a ree vista upgrade i filled out the form and am waiting for it to come out it's been like a month when is it coming can u guys anwser my question all they saw is roughly around january 30 i need an exact date ty

5. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

How should we know when they will ship it to you? We aren't Microsoft.
    Also your say you got a new computer on 9. January 2007, you've been waiting a month? Ain't believin' it. If they say around the 30th of January then expect it to arrive around the end of January/begining of February.

6. masteryo

masteryo Member

I didn't say that I said it's been around a month I've had it now .I also bought it on like the end of november from dell . I got an e521 is that enough proof i upgraded it to fit vista standards so I'd shut up and dude the vista upgrade has been upp since september cause orignal date it was suppost to come out was november instead they holded it back cause if you look in youtube they had a little bit of funny trouble with it so vista upgrade has been up for a while and remember macs suck butt and windows foreever!

7. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

I apologize for and only for the comment regarding you getting your pc/the date(s) you got it. However I build PC's on the side to make a little extra $. And Microsoft isn't going to send you a disc as soon as they get your "Vista Upgrade Form". They will most likely ship it out to you when Vista goes public or shortly thereafter. So like Microsoft said around the end of january.

8. masteryo

masteryo Member

Thank you very Much and I too have built computers but never sold them the only reason is cause I'm really interested in computers and my father showed me how too. I just plan to pass The great Microsoft Test M.C.S.E. (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer). I'm not lieing about it u can google it. And a little advice I don't know much about it u can correct me if you wish Nvidia does this thing based on Nvidia SLI Computers. What you do is buy computer partts from them SLI omputer Parts make a SLI computer(SLi Ready Mother Board and u get Nvidia Sli Ready GPUS and that are identical and use and somthin to combine them) then when uare inished makeing the sli computer u put it back up for sale on there website and they give u like 5 times as muh as u bought it for. Just for the computer back its pretty sweeet. I donnu if thats wat it is but thats what I know well bb

9. masteryo

masteryo Member

Question for Everybody What do You think which is better Mac or PC )Reply