1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help ! Any info. R4 cards and purchase

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by malc123, Nov 23, 2013.

1. malc123

malc123 Newbie

yeah no problem , i will load a pic asap
    thanks
    malcolm

2. malc123

malc123 Newbie

3. Anniemoon

Anniemoon Member

hi may i ask where and when did you get the card? and your console is the DS lite or DSi? have heard of this menu problem before, but no method to solve it, i am afraid the card could be faulty for now, all i know suggest is to format your sd card and try again for the latest kernel.

4. malc123

malc123 Newbie

Hi, I bought the card from china i think , had swiss post on the package also when i received it. I didnt expect to even receive this as i ordered it ages ago. i have now ordered a card from a site that was recomended on this thread. hopefully the card is will get i can follow these instruction and get it done. My console at the moment is a DS Lite but going to use in in a 2DS at xmas

I have formated the sd card everytime i tried new kernals on it but still no luck , i tried older versions and once got a loading screen, just sat with r4-shdc.com on the screen
    Malc

5. Polaris813

Polaris813 Regular member

6. malc123

malc123 Newbie

H, I eventually got my delivery from a decent website that was recommended by folk on here :). I loaded all the stuff on and worked on my ds lite just now and going to try it In a 3ds tomorrow before getting a 2ds for xmas. Big thanks to everyone who helped and recommended

I have another question, where do you guy get your back up roms from? I was using torrentz.com with bit torrent but this has been closed down. can any one recommend a site for nds and 3ds roms?

thanks
    malc

7. Phoenix0806

Phoenix0806 Member

8. malc123

malc123 Newbie

Hi, Im looking for even more help if possible. i now have a working r4i gold card. but some of the back up games i put on the sd card just dont work, just shows the name of the game and a question mark instead of the game icon. some games work no problem. any one have any ideas
    MAlc