1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP disc copier

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by mnature, Oct 21, 2002.

1. mnature

mnature Guest

I am assuming that my prior question was so stupid that noone wanted to tell me that, as I haven't had anyone answer my question yet. I know I am a computer dummy when it comes to burning a personal copy of my games. I would just like one question answered. Can you copy one cd from a dvd-rom drive to a cd-rw drive..Is this possible? I will try to find more time to figure out the rest. I apologize if this has been asked before but I don't have a lot of time right now, therefore I have not read a lot of the posts. Thanks to anyone in advance if they will answer me.

2. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

DVD-ROM drives read CDs, so you can copy from drive to drive.

3. mnature

mnature Guest

Thankyou for answering my question. I was pretty sure that what I asked could be done, even though the techs at Dell said I need 2 cd burners. Anyways I have made my backup copy that I needed..Thanks again for all the help.

4. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

I knew that they have idiots in product developement, but tech support as well...oh my. :)