1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help, dolphin emulator problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by sic001, Aug 24, 2008.

1. sic001

sic001 Member

I've downloaded Dolphin_x86_svn_r50 yesterday but when I start the program, it says "Failed to load Plugins\Plugin_PadSimple.dll -unknown error" and "Failed to load Plugins\Plugin_VideoDX9.dll -unknown error"

And when I open the Resident Evil zero gcm game, it tells something about anti-virus injecting to the program and also tells that maybe I have a bad graphics driver. After that I choose the send error report or not.

What should I do?

2. susieqbbb

susieqbbb Guest

Why do people try to use this.

The emulator doesn't work and the gcm files contain viruses go out and purchase a gamecube

3. CdBaker

CdBaker Member

susieqbbb you are wrong in many ways. first of all the gcms contain viruses if you download them without checkin the user comments. Second the emulator does in fact work under the right circumstances. I beleive the requirements are at least 2gb of ddr2 ram and a dual core proccessor. as far as gpu comp. Id recomend nvidia geforce 7600 or higher but anything with pixel shader 2.0 will do. And this person asked a question wich is his own bussiness so if you dont have an answer I would suggest you save his time and your own and dont reply. I mean honestly its just rude to write a reply like that to someone who asked an honest question.

If you want quality assurance buckup the gcms yourself. But you can in fact download them without getting a virus if you are smart. There is a very short compatability list of games on dolphins website and I have gotten wind waker and twighlight princess to work on my amd athlon x2 with 3gb of ddr2 ram and a nvidia 8600.