PLEASE HELP downloaded xbox 360 games..

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by benwild, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benwild

benwild Member

i recently got the firmware flash for my xbox 360...i then downloaded this file Street Fighter IV RF XBOX360-KFC (region free) i then burnt it using this tutorial http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/363258 and the game did not work,,,i am in australia which is pal i think,, i think region free means i can play it anywhere.....can someone shed some light on what i am doing wrong...and possibly give me better instruction on this subject......i would realy grateful. thankyou

2. BigDK

BigDK Regular member

You may want to remove the question, as asking for help to commit fraud is against forum rules.

You can back up games you own and people will help without a problem, but asking for help with downloaded pirate material shouldn't get any help unless people want to risk getting banned themselves.

3. varnull

varnull Guest

actually we are allowed to talk about tis stuff.. which surprises me because it seems a contradiction of the other non piracy rules..

usually games not working when burnt.. on the 360 anyway.. is either the rubbish disks people are trying to use (cmc or moser) or the burner.

sometimes you find the odd one which hasn't been ripped properly.. but from a decent site (not requesto or some muppets rapidshare) I would say 80-90% are good to go.

hints.. verbatim MIT or MIS disks.. and a pioneer112 or above burner guarantees that as long as the iso downloaded is good the burns will work.

4. BigDK

BigDK Regular member

You can talk about copying games you own.
    Strange that its okay to actively talk about downloading pirate material and using that? I'm obviously out of touch here.
    Try using Imgburn, set write option layer break to 1913760,disk book type to DVD+R DL.
    Quality media as already said, does pay off.

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Either way the OP needs to look/post in the xbox 360 forum..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.