1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help ...Its older mac dunno how old but the back casing to the monitor is green..everything is in the monitor

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by rezidue69, May 10, 2006.

1. rezidue69

rezidue69 Member

Im finishing getting a game from a bitorrent site because my copy is scratched a little. A MAC game and if its the iso do i just burn the iso using either nero or dvd decrypter and thats it. Put the disk in my I Mac and it will start up no problem or is it more complicated then that. I just want to be able to back up some of my games but not sure what to do once ive recieved them. Could somebody please help me and point me in the right direction if you know what im trying to say? thanx

2. natony

natony Guest

Bingo. Just burn the iso. You could also use disc utility for that.

3. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

also depends on the iso

if the iso came from a dual layer disk you cannot create a valid backup people that have been using ilife 06 have had troubles creating a backup because it came on a dual layer dvd disk

so check your disk before trying any type of backup

another way to do this is download a program called dragon burn and purchase the full version it works on all macintoshes and does a excellent job in burning and creating isos but the creation of the iso feature only works in the full version

4. thelox714

thelox714 Regular member

just fyi on ilife 06. the iso should be about 6gbs

5. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

not true

ilife 06 has two diffrent versions that are on bittorrent and p2p networks

one is in package form and another is in the original cd iso form

but the reason for the package form is to avoid using serial numbers and all that bull c&*p

6. thelox714

thelox714 Regular member

the disc itself is 6.5gbs or so. the smaller ones may only include one or two of the programs.. i have the ilife 06.. i checked it.