1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP! Just got my Sony Ericsson W810i... I have a question for anyone who uses Sony phones...

Discussion in 'Sony phones' started by Chocomog, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Chocomog

Chocomog Member

I have a locked W810i and there is a ringtone that I love that came with the phone called You'd Better.mp3. I want to set it as a ringtone but it won't let me as I think Rogers locks this... But I downloaded DRM PACKAGER to let me use it as a ringtone but the problem is I installed Sony Ericsson PC Suite and the file doesn't show up in the file manager... I can see it on the phone... It is located in My Sony Ericsson W810\Phone memory\Ringtunes\ringtones. If anyone could help me find the file or give me a link to it so I can d/l it and DRM it I would truly appreciate it. I don't understand why these files are not showing up.

2. momoben17

momoben17 Member

cause the file is not on your memory catd its on your phone memory.
    if u downloaded all the pc suite prog. you should have a
    "Sony Ericsson File Manager" icon on the desktop or
    on your start menu.
    then click in and then you will see all the files that stored under your memory phone (not your memory card) ok ?!
    hope i help u out

3. Chocomog

Chocomog Member

Thanks, but I looked in both the phone memory AND my memory card... Not there.