1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help me finding it

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by rachdane, Mar 24, 2007.

1. rachdane

rachdane Member

i really need a software that can convert rm to mp3 and shutdown the pc automatically when done. cause i don't have time waiting for it hours and hours to finish encoding and after that shutdown manually it's very tiring. please if anyone knows something may help me please i need it so much

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

what programs do you have to do your converting right now?, also have you tryed doing a google search rm to mp3? that would be a good start! als it dose not hurt anything to leave the system on, it is kinda like a light bulb if you keep turning the lite on and off all the time it will burn out faster thain if you leave the thing on, my self i don't shut my system off unless there is a storm or i need to reboot for some reason or another, there has been times where i have left the system running for fourty days,

3. rachdane

rachdane Member

i understand that pc shouldn't be turned off and on all the time but for some reason i have to do it. anyway i was using for my conversion nero burning rom and rm to mp3 but i don't find in those 2 softwares the feature of shuting down the pc automatically when done this will help a lot. and i wonder if nero burning rom latest version supports it