1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help me. I ineed a genius to let me know why my dos keeps trying to run this program.

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by stevejsan, May 13, 2007.

1. stevejsan

stevejsan Member

i keep getting a message that a file in windows/tem/'dont rememberthefilename.exe) has encountered an illegal operation. It has something to do with video i think. I'm afraid this has something to do with my computer bluescreening and auto-restarting everytime I reconnect my internet connection if it goes out. Now I've deleted the entire 'temp' folder(which was either empty or had hidden files in it) and i still get this message. the dialog box that pops up gives me the choice to ignore or close. please help. norton, spybot, and adaware do nothing.

2. stevejsan

stevejsan Member

title:16 bit ms-dos subsystem

the ntvdm cpu has encountered an illegal instruction.
    cs:0da9 IP:01b3 OP:63 65 3d 22 41 chose 'close' to terminate the application.

so thats what it says. sorry i couldnt post this first. I had to wait for it to pop up again