1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

!!PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by HELPHELP, Jun 25, 2003.

1. HELPHELP

HELPHELP Guest

hi..

I have recently upgraded my comp to WindowsXP. I thought it sounded cool. Once i got it installed, i noticed that my Scanner and Printer wasn't working. I wasn't very suprised but my CD Burner wasn't working. The programme was Easy Creator 4. The Drive is ok, its just the programme. I have been on many websites, many forums and have been in contact with many people. But the thing is everyone just forgets. They never reply. Please please if you can help me anyway please please email me. This is really pissing me off. But thank you for having the time to read this.

Most Regards
    Marc

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Is there a specific error message or does it not even load? btw, what burner do you have and do you have the SP1 update?

3. HELPHELP

HELPHELP Guest

It loads but.. only the JewlCase comes up and no errors. Im using Easy Creator 4

4. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

5. pelttu

pelttu Regular member

I might be wrong, but I think the Easy CD Creator 4.X does not support XP. You need to have 5.X version.

6. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

yes easy cd creator has its own mind! when it comes to coping...

and i go with pelttu

check the website and check compatibility! get new version!

also drivers for your scanner printer go to website and download new XP ones i had this with my scanner!

Thx..

EDIT:

i go with Praetor = do you have sp1 installed?

to be honest i would leave easy cd alone! and go to another proggy! it does seriuos stuff to your comper, once loaded its there for ever hidden! even uninstalled...

read Praetor's links! its there too!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2003