1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me someone!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by teddish, Aug 13, 2004.

1. teddish

teddish Member

Hi i'm having problems with my modded xbox fitted with a xbit chip samsung drive and evox i can't get some backup games to work i.e euro 2004, fifa 2004, gta vice city nor can i get some originals to work i.e fifa 2004, manhunt they all lock up at the intro screen i've tried copying fifa to my hard drive it copies fine but the game doesn't load past the first title screen. Some of the games did work on my friends xbox which also is chipped with the xbit but they've even stopped working on his since he moved his console does anyone know of an issue with certain games with the xbit chip? (in my settings on evox it says bios unknown why is this?) i'm pulling my hair out someone please help me before i lose my head many thanks!!!!!

2. slr441

slr441 Guest

try turning off last igr in settings

3. petypablo

petypablo Member

Hey can you help me?
    I have a xbit V1.5 and I cant back up my xbox games to my hard drive. The farest I can go is getting a connection from my xbit to my computer (Using my flash software)do you know how to back up xbox games to my hard drive w/ the xbit. If you could please direct me on how to.
    Thanks...

4. Pombaman

Pombaman Member

Hi folks..

Maybe you can turn off the "in game reset" in the settings part of the xbox.. there are 3 places to change the "in game reset" to "no" .. i believe it will work..

Best regards..