1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me unlock my Nokia 6030

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by hotchacha, Jun 14, 2007.

1. hotchacha

hotchacha Member

Ok, I'm a newbie. Not in general, bot to all things cellular. Someone gave me a Nokia 6030, but I can't use it on my network.

The imei is 010928/00/687553/8
    The provider is currently cingular. I need to have it on t-mobile's network. Like I said, I don't know much about this so I don't know any other advantages of unlocking this phone. If there is any other information I can provide you with, please let me know.

I set up an address for this. I'll delete the account when I no longer need it. Gmail is handy with it's mail forwarding. unlockmynokia6030@gmail.

Thanks for your help,
    HotCha

2. etowah

etowah Regular member

#pw+729 790 646 720 256+1#

3. hotchacha

hotchacha Member

Thank you very much. My girlfriend had to pay her T-Mobile bill. I asked her if she could take my phone with her and see what they had to say about using the nice new Nokia that my mom gave to me on their network.

I was in Colorado last November. In Colorado, the T-Mobile employees are different than they are here in Brooklyn. They're nice for no reason and they do things just because they can help out.

I wanted to find out about getting a Blackberry to check my email since I had no internet access where I was. I set my phone on the counter while I was talking to a salesperson, I set my phone on the counter. "Is that a 6010? I'll be right back." He came back with a case to replace the two-tone Frankenstein case Nokia pinned on me after factory refurbishing my handset.

Even with the upgrade, you had to press the nine key in a secret way that only I knew to get it to do a nine. For a little while, the answer button didn't really work, but that stopped.

I was visiting my mom in Jersey the other day. She used to take care of a crazy old cat lady. Now that the lady's dead, somebody needs to find homes for all the cats and get that too-many-cat smell out of the place. The lady had a pretty nice phone, and it was my brand. It had no charger. I did.

When my girlfriend came back from the phone store, she said they weren't very helpful. "They just mumbled about how it needs unlocked." I got on my trusty laptop and figured out what they meant.

4. hotchacha

hotchacha Member